Located at the corner of Hurd & Park Place in NW Evanston, this all brick church built in 1946 is true to the Mid-Century design elements of flat planes, large windows and open space. The building has been carefully maintained by the same local congregation who commissioned its construction. The bright main floor column free sanctuary accommodates 235 with room for additional seating. A lower level offers similar sized space. Dedicated rooms in the front and back take care of various needs: child care, church office, board room and committee work. There are 3 small study rooms and 5 restrooms. The building is handicap accessible with ground level elevator service. Parking lot for 30 cars plus ample, easy street parking.